Proverbs 22:6 – Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Children’s Ministry is very important. Children are precious gifts from God and need to be brought up with the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
Children can be ministered to in various ways including the following;
- Leadership – Guide them and be the example.
- Godly Advice – Correct in love. Teach with scriptures and Bible stories they can understand. Uplift and don’t condemn.
- Mentoring – Take an interest in their interests and teach them from your experience.
- Scriptures – Share bible verses with them and encourage memorization.
- Prayer – Pray for them, with them and show them how to pray.
Our goal is to reach as many children as possible so they live for God. A good starting point is to regularly attend a spirit filled church with your kids.
We would like to create a list of church locations throughout St Lucie County with great children’s ministry volunteers in attendance. Location is important for those who need a short commute.
Calvary of Port St Lucie – http://www.calvarypsl.com